Supports the skeletal structure of the body through limb manipulation, increasing joint mobility as well as creating space for more flowing movement.
Assists the physical & emotional well-being of oneself through the Frequency of Singing Bowls, Tuning Fork & other instruments. The vibrations induce a deep sense of relaxation, thus helping to reduce stress & anxiety.
Going deeper into a tensed point in the body and helping to release that tension through controlled breathing. Very effective in letting go of emotional blockages.
” Unite your Body, Mind and Soul “
It nurtures your body & mind and it helps you to rest by reducing day to day stress and muscular tension.
Helps you to deal with emotional pain which we build up in our daily lifestyle due to anxiety & depression.
Increased blood flow occurs when friction is created between the receiver’s body tissue and the masseur’s palms.
Boost Immune System
A proper massage boosts your immune system caused by increased blood flow because it helps to filter blood & lymph.
Manipulates the body tissue to promote pain relief and scar healing while also helping to increase flexibility.
Releases toxins build up from all over your body tissue and organs to promote overall healthy well-being.
This is me
I am Giancarlo Vella, a CIBTAC qualified and experienced massage therapist in Malta. A new chapter in my life began when I obtained my massage therapist diploma. It was as if a whole new world awaited me. Learning how the body operates and functions is so fascinating that it also helped me to discover my own self. I truly believe that client satisfaction is the number one priority and that this can only be achieved through a relaxing and peaceful experience. Trust between the massage giver and the receiver is vital and this is why I would love to get to know my clients before I perform a massage. Feel free contact me for consultation, I am more than happy to help.
‘A massage is an invitation for a getaway from your daily lifestyle and a time created just for you. The different massage techniques applied help break down blockages and release tension throughout the Body. Lying down on a massage couch and creating time for yourself immediately puts the Mind at ease where one can forget the oncoming thoughts and just be. Having trust in the powerful benefits of massage itself helps to know how you can heal your body from within. Trust between the Massage Therapist and the Client is vital, and letting go induces healing on a Soul level taking you into a deep journey within yourself’.
Looking at the Body-Mind-Soul concept holistically helps boost one’s total Well-Being.
Full Body & Head Massage
Back & Neck
Back, Neck & Head Massage
Dear All, these are new terms & conditions that we have to abide with in order to provide massage services as instructed by the government mitigation measures. Please make sure to read them carefully. Kindly note that, this is done to ensure that both the therapist and client will be safe during these times.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time giving time to relax & fill up the consultation form.
- Please make sure that you mention all relevant information that the therapist needs to know during the consultation. This will help the therapist to customise the treatment according to the client’s needs. The information will remain strictly confidential.
- By signing the consultation form you declare that all given information is correct.
- Avoid eating large meals 2 hours before the massage
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival, temperatures with significant amounts above 37℃ (body’s normal temperature) will result in dismissal to ensure safety.
- If you were sick please leave 2 weeks rest before coming for a massage. Refusal can be done if the client are: visibly unwell, has diarrhoea, loss of smell, coughing, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat.
- Hand Sanitiser will be provided but make sure to have your own hand sanitiser.
- Face Masks have to be worn at all times.
- This information is going to be taken to help the government in facilitating the process of contact tracing should there be the need; Name, Surname, phone number, e-mail address, ID card No.
- You are kindly requested to keep your personal belongings at a minimum and also to bring your own beverage.
- If you wish to use the shower please bring your own towels, soap, facecloth ,flip-flops etc
- The service provided will be strictly professional.
Payment can be made through Revolut, BOV Mobile application, Bank Transfer (before the treatment), and Cash in exact amount.
Cancelling an Appointment: If you do not feel well or unable to make it for your appointment please make sure to advise the therapist at least 24 hrs before your appointment.
Relief Your Body | Free Your Mind | Enlighten The Soul
Get in touch today
Body Mind Soul
+356 99 248 747
Body Mind Soul Holistic Wellbeing
3, Triq Wied Is- Sir, Mosta
Right Next To Mosta Rotunda
Keep Calm &
Book A Massage
Get in touch today
Tuesday: 4pm – 7pm
Wednesday: 9am – 7pm
Thursday: 4pm – 7pm
Friday: 4pm – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 4pm