Dear All, these are new terms & conditions that we have to abide with in order to provide massage services as instructed by the government mitigation measures. Please make sure to read them carefully. Kindly note that, this is done to ensure that both the therapist and client will be safe during these times.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time giving time to relax & fill up the consultation form.
- Please make sure that you mention all relevant information that the therapist needs to know during the consultation. This will help the therapist to customise the treatment according to the client’s needs. The information will remain strictly confidential.
- By signing the consultation form you declare that all given information is correct.
- Avoid eating large meals 2 hours before the massage
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival, temperatures with significant amounts above 37℃ (body’s normal temperature) will result in dismissal to ensure safety.
- If you were sick please leave 2 weeks rest before coming for a massage. Refusal can be done if the client are: visibly unwell, has diarrhoea, loss of smell, coughing, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat.
- Hand Sanitiser will be provided but make sure to have your own hand sanitiser.
- Face Masks have to be worn at all times.
- This information is going to be taken to help the government in facilitating the process of contact tracing should there be the need; Name, Surname, phone number, e-mail address, ID card No.
- You are kindly requested to keep your personal belongings at a minimum and also to bring your own beverage.
- If you wish to use the shower please bring your own towels, soap, facecloth ,flip-flops etc
- The service provided will be strictly professional.
Payment can be made through Revolut, BOV Mobile application, Bank Transfer (before the treatment), and Cash in exact amount.
Cancelling an Appointment: If you do not feel well or unable to make it for your appointment please make sure to advise the therapist at least 24 hrs before your appointment.